South African artist Tienie Pritchard, one of the most prominent South African sculptors, became internationally renowned for his bronze monumental public commissions. The nine meter high George Harrison in Settler’s Park, Eastgate, Johannesburg is one of the biggest and best-known bronze monuments in the country. The Water Nymphs at the Aventura resort in Bela Bela (Warmbaths) stands six meters tall. The Wall Panel, depicting South Africa’s participation in World War II, in the commemorative museum at Dellville Wood in France, measures an imposing three meters high by ten meters long. His work is represented in private and public collections all over the world. His subject is the human figure, portrayed nude or semi-nude and, although he also sculpts animals, he prefers to incorporate them into his compositions with human figures.
- Ideas to improve the functionality, interactivity & marketing of your website
- How to increase the number of visitors to your website
- Business Website Special – Custom designed business website R 9000!
- Getuigskrif van Derek Crots – SS Management Solutions & Silent Wolf
- Happy with your online Marketing?