- There will be one mobile device for every person on earth by 2015 (source: Cisco, 2011)
- By 2013 more people will use their mobile phones than PC’s to get online (source: Gartner)
- Web traffic from mobile devices increased 110% in North America over the past year and 148% globally (source: Quantcast)
- Adding a mobile friendly site results in an overall traffic increase of 18% (source: Nielsen)
- According to Google, 95% of smartphone users have searched for mobile information and 61% of users call a business after searching while 59% visit the location.
- 81% of users prefer mobile sites to apps for researching products while 90% prefer purchasing from mobile sites than apps (source: Adobe, 2011)
- Business is lost by denying customers a good mobile experience - If a mobile user gets a bad experience when they visit a website, 61% off them probably won’t go back and 40% go to a competitor site (source: Gomez)
- Almost 8-million South Africans sometimes or regularly access the Internet on their phones.Don’t wait any longer. Not having a mobile site is literally like closing down your business one day out of every week. So said Google back in late 2010 based on an estimate that 15% of all web traffic was mobile originated.
Fast forward to today and that figure could be closer to 30% in some markets. That’s the equivalent of 2 days out of every week. If you’re not present on mobile, your customers will simply end up at your competitors’ mobile website.
We offer you the opportunity to create and manage your own mobile website easily and go live within 24 hours!
By using our Setup Assistant you are able to choose icons, add pages and setup applications easily and create your own unique look and feel.
Mobile-friendly features make it easy for customers to find what they’re looking for and convert leads into sales.
It works on all phones, including smart-phones and tablet-phones.